All memberships are MONTH to MONTH with NO CONTRACTS!!
We want you to be part of our CFOR community.
If you are visiting from another box, come join us, we'd love to meet you! For Schedule go to the "Schedule Tab" for WOD classes
DROP IN (current CrossFitters visiting or otherwise)..........$15
10 VISIT PUNCH CARD……$120
20 VISIT PUNCH CARD……$200
MONTHLY UNLIMITED INDIVIDUAL……….$125
MONTHLY UNLIMITED COUPLE……….$175
MONTHLY UNLIMITED FAMILY……….$225
MONTHLY UNLIMITED STUDENT……….$50
Police, Firemen, and Military get 15% off
***Discounts Available for Pre-pay Memberships:
3-mos Pre-pay = 5% discount
6-mos Pre-pay = 10% discount
12-mos Pre-pay = 15% discount
WHAT YOU GET WITH ANY MEMBERSHIP
- Workouts programmed and led by Certified CrossFit Trainers in a small group atmosphere
- Top of the line equipment by Rogue Fitness, Advantage Fitness Products and C2 Rowers
- Access to other fitness activities - Spinning, Zumba, Pilates, Endurance/Triathlon, etc...
- 100% Commitment to your fitness goals...we'll work as hard as you will!!
- Olympic Lifting Class (focus on the lifts)on Wednesday evenings and 3 Saturdays per month
Foundations class is required to participate in CrossFit Level 1 WOD's:
- 4 Sessions of small group or private Foundations training - $80 (can be applied to 1st month Membership)
- 1 hr, small group, and include warm-up, skill training, workout, and nutrition talk.
Personal or Specialty Coaching - $45.00/hr - can be split for small groups up to 3 people.
Membership Details/Fine Print: *All memberships are auto-debit from a checking account or credit card transaction on the first of each month unless they are pre-paid in full. Pre-paid memberships (cash payments) require a minimum of a 3-month pre-pay. We DO NOT accept monthly cash/check payments. CrossFit Oak Ridge has no contracts and you can leave at any time; we require that terminations of membership be requested via email or writing and cancellations must occur at least thirty days from membership fee due date. We do not alter or pro-rate memberships except in cases where a member is gone more than 2 consecutive weeks in a month. We do not reimburse memberships for any reason. We will need 30 days notice to accomodate any special or unique requests. If you cancel your membership for more than a month, you will return as a member at the current prices listed on this website. Personal training sessions must be paid before the sessions occur (or at the time of service) and cancellations with less than 24 hours notice must be paid in full. Please contact Chad or Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org set up your online payment account!